As we are located in what we call a "big playground", there really is no need to venture offsite! Camp Katur at Camp Hill offers a huge range of onsite activities and adventures for all ages and thrill seekers! Whether you are staying for two days, a week or a fortnight, the list is endless but dont forget to find time to relax!
Welcome to the start of your quad biking experience here at Camp Hill! Offering the best Quad Biking in Yorkshire with miles of tracks over multiple types of terrain set in the stunning grounds of the Camp Hill Estate.
Led by a fully experienced guide, your quad bike trek will take you along a vast network of tracks and trails around the Estate. Quad Biking at Camp Hill has been designed to allow even first time riders to experience the thrill of off-road riding, whilst keeping the more experienced off-roaders on the edge of their seats.
The quad bike tours are not weather dependent and are therefore one of the few all year round activities available in the UK.
This is a fantastic experience for individuals or groups – quad bikes are suitable for everyone aged 8 and above.
Book a Quad Bike Session
Kids, teens, adults & oldies - everyone loves the Segways in Yorkshire at Camp Hill. You'll be amazed at how easy and how much fun it is, the perfect way to explore our little part of Yorkshire.
- • Both Adults and Children: £35PP
- • 10 minutes training approx, 40 minute trek (please note this may vary depending on the amount of training required)
- • Minimum Age – 10 years old
- • Second generation Off Road Segways
- • Training Session must be completed before going on a Trek
- • Please note at busier times we may combine groups into one trek where suitable.
Book a Segway Session
If you don’t’ know, Footgolf is a lot like golf, but kicking a football around the course rather than hitting a golf ball. This is highly addictive, seriously competitive and super easy to play…. If you can kick a football, you can play Footgolf!
Our brand new 9 hole course (played twice for 18 holes) incorporates natural obstacles such as a pond and hedges to make things a little more interesting.
At £7.50 per person it is great value for money as well.
Book a Segway Session
Hours of fun packed aerial action with exciting obstacles finishing up with the awesome Zipwire.
Join us for this wonderful woodland journey through the tree tops here at Camp Hill, starting at ground level and progressively climbing to 14m in height.
Do you want to get high? Dare you take on the zipwire? You'll climb, swing, jump, scream, drop, laugh your way around our adventure course.
Guaranting you an action-packed experience, so strap on your boots and get ready for some real fun!
Book a High Ropes Session
A woodland play area surrounded by dens, playhouses and shelter building. Kick back with a glass of Chardonnay or an icy cold Beer and BBQ a tasty burger or sizzling sausage all whilst watching your children play in our spectacular surroundings.
When you hear or read the words Woodland Kingdom, what does it make you imagine? Is it dens, playhouses and an area for shelter building, a giant tree-house fort with slides, places to hide and play, swings, a low ropes course, climbing walls?
The Woodland Kingdom is open 10am-6pm at weekends and school holidays until November.
View more information
- • Activities are provided by Camphill Ltd which is a separate independent businesses to Camp Kátur who provide glamping accommodation.
- • Some activities need to be booked in advance and may require a minimum number of people; we strongly advise that you pre book your activities before your stay commences.
- • Checking availability in advance is advised as not all activities may be available at all times.
- • For further information, pricing and availability please visit www.camphill.co.uk or e-mail [email protected]
- • More people = better price per head; for group discounts and tailored packages e-mail [email protected]
Bored...? Never! As well as natural beautiful surroundings located in what we call a ‘big playground’ there really is no need to venture offsite! Camp Katur at Camphill offers wide range of onsite activities and adventures families, friends, couples, solos and corporate, there really is something for EVERYONE!